Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search Electronic Reserves
Faculty with electronic reserve readings will be listed under the course details in Course Reserves.
- Click on Course Reserves link from the library homepage.
- On the Search menu on the Discovery page, choose Course Reserves (no sign in required):
- Type in the Search Course or Instructor box:
- Enter search terms:
- any combination of course prefix (ART, SOC 101):
- Course title
- Under the Course Details, click on the Moodle URL to access readings.
Login information will be provided by instructors.